INFORMATION NOTICE CONCERNING NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Last update: September 2018
This information notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 Reg. UE 679/2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). The newsletter is sent by email to people upon their request. They must fill out the form on this page and authorize Astoria MC S.r.l. to process their personal data.
Purpose of personal data processing
Personal data provided by users is used solely for the purpose of this newsletter subscription.
Data processing methods
Personal data is mainly processed with IT tools.
Appropriate security measures are applied to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Existing subjects/entities in charge of the site maintenance and appointed as data processors may process data related to the newsletter service as needed and for exclusively maintenance purposes.
Data is provided on a voluntary basis.
Nonetheless the refusal to provide it implies that the user will be unable to access the newsletter service.
International transfer of personal data
Personal data are managed and stored on servers located within and outside the European Union owned and / or available to the Controllers and / or third parties, duly appointed as data processors. The Data may also be transferred for the purposes referred to in art. 1 to third parties located outside the European Union, when provided an adequate level of protection (e.g. the subscription to the Privacy Shield List in compliance with the European Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 cd “Privacy Shield”).References about third parties will be disclosed upon request by the Controller.
Data storage period
Personal data are processed and stored for the entire duration of the service until the user submits a request for deletion/an unsubscribe request .
Personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the service.
Data controller is Astoria MC S.r.l. (C.F. and P.I. 04884860265) with registered office in Via Condotti Bardini, n. 1, 31058 Susegana (TV), Italia.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Astoria MC S.r.l., even if not specifically required (art 37 GDPR), nominated a DPO that you can contact via email at email@example.com
Rights of interested parties and how to exercise them
Pursuant to GDPR and subject to the conditions specified therein, the interested party holds the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that personal data are (not) being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to it;
- right to rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of data processing, i.e. the right to request suspension of personal data processing;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to processing of personal data, including the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes, as applicable;
- right to contact the national competent data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
How to exercise your rights and cancel the service
Interested parties can exercise their rights by sending a registered letter to: Astoria MC S.r.l., in Via Condotti Bardini, n. 1, 31058 Susegana (TV), Italia or by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
The hereby policy is updated by the company when needed. Visit the page from time to time for the last updates.